Welcome to the Room 3 Busy Bees Blog

                                 Hi Everyone  Welcome to the Room 3 Blog! This is the place to bee....check out all the Room 3 learn...

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday Time For Harvey!

Harvey is having a wonderful time away in Australia and he has written us a letter to tell us all about it...



Hello room 3 
Hope you are all well.
This is a picture of Carlos and I at the moon house.
We call it the moon house because it is very close to the moon. It is nanna and grandads beach house and it’s right by the beach in Surfers Paradise.
We are having a great time with my family.I loved going to the beach, the spa, pool and riding on the dodgems at Timezone.
I have also been eating lots of my favourite Australian donuts.
See you later next week when we get back.
Have fun,
Harvey.

We are looking forward to you coming back, Harvey!

No comments:

Post a Comment