Welcome to the Room 3 Busy Bees Blog

                                 Hi Everyone  Welcome to the Room 3 Blog! This is the place to bee....check out all the Room 3 learn...

Thursday, July 5, 2018

My Holiday in Vanuatu

I have just been on holiday to Vanuatu with my Mum, Dad and sister. We had a great time. We did lots of things.




This is a fire dance. One of the men put fire in his mouth and blew it out! He looked like a dragon. Here I am lighting one of the fire lamps - don't worry there was lots of adult supervision.

This is the Chief of the town. I was playing drums with him.








We went snorkelling and saw lots of beautiful fish even Nemo in the coral!


Here is my sister with my Dad kayaking. I was with Mum.


This is a lovely dance that some local people did. They wore a kind of bangle on their feet.


I had a really lovely time. I hear some of my classmates have got Island holidays coming up, I hope they have as good a time as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment