Welcome to the Room 3 Busy Bees Blog

                                 Hi Everyone  Welcome to the Room 3 Blog! This is the place to bee....check out all the Room 3 learn...

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

New Term



I hope that everyone has had a relaxing holiday or at least enjoyed the
slower pace that not having to get the children ready for school in the
mornings allows.

The children have certainly come back refreshed, full of beans and ready
to learn. We have had a busy start with Kelly Sports being held on a Monday
morning (straight after assembly for Room 3) and the focus for us is balance.
We have had Constable Ross visiting us delivering the Keeping Ourselves Safe
programme and he will be visiting in Week 2 as well.

I am looking forward to School Interviews and a chance to chat to most of you
about how your child is progressing. We also have the Cross Country coming up
and Room 3 have been practising for this for some weeks now with our daily
run, so we should see some super running on Cross Country Day.

Just a reminder my email is julieg@outram.school.nz if you need to contact me
for any reason. I am available as always before school starts in the morning and
most afternoons after school finishes for a chat if you want to catch me for
anything.  I will continue to blog our Room 3 learning adventures on

No comments:

Post a Comment