Hello busy worker bees I thought you might like to see this photo. Mr Bellamy and I found this cafe in Karumba. We are having a lovely holiday and it’s so warm. On average 24 degrees most days. We’ve been to Port Douglas, snorkelling on the reef, sailing on the Ocean Spirit, crocodile spotting on jet skies and we are heading to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures today. Hope everything is going well with you busy little bees
Welcome to the Room 3 Busy Bees Blog
Hi Everyone Welcome to the Room 3 Blog! This is the place to bee....check out all the Room 3 learn...
Saturday, July 21, 2018
Hello Room 3 from Mrs Bellamy Queen Bee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have had a terrific time as the Room 3 Teacher this year and with my final blog entry I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New...
-
Our classroom was looking a little bare with all our art work down to be sorted so... ...we decided to fill up a wall with a 'ha...
-
Maths time and we are working hard. We love having Belinda in our class to help us. Lunch time and the sun is out: Harv...

No comments:
Post a Comment